Partnership Engagement Coordinator
Full-time in Lafayette, LA
At Miles Perret Cancer Services, our mission is to help families in Acadiana fight, survive, and live with cancer.
MPCS is seeking a Partnership Engagement Coordinator who is passionate about our mission, enthusiastic about supporting our clients, and eager to promote our values of continuous improvement, teamwork, humility, kindness, and dedication.
Our ideal candidate will have experience consistently surpassing milestones, achieving goals, and being both a self-starter and team player. He/she will be devoted to generating maximum value for our organization and the community.
The Partnership Engagement Coordinator is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with current and potential sponsors and community partners. Key aspects of this vital role include:
- Recruiting, communicating with, and maintaining relationships with Corporate Sponsors and Partners
- Developing and executing our Change for Miles fundraising program (community service project with elementary and middle schools)
- Assisting team members in developing and promoting existing fundraising events and programs
- Assisting in the overall execution of all MPCS fundraising events, including Games Across Acadiana, Camellia Crossing, and the MPCS Triathlon
Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
The position requires experience in sales and/or fundraising. A bachelor’s degree is required. The candidate should be a good-natured self-starter and have strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, organizational and technology skills.
Anticipated Start Date
April 1, 2023
Those interested in this position must submit the following:
1. Letter of Interest – please include responses to the following questions in your Letter of Interest:
- What most excites you to join our MPCS team as our Partnership Engagement Coordinator?
- What has been your most rewarding experience working with others toward a shared mission?
3. Three references including:
- First and Last name
- A brief description of their relationship to you
- Contact Information (email + phone number where they may be reached)
Screening of applicant materials will begin immediately, and applications will be accepted until the position is filled.