November 24, 2021
Ready. Set. Gleaux!
On Thanksgiving Eve (Nov 24, 2021), light up the night sky with us by wearing things that GLEAUX as we run or walk down Camellia Blvd for the 18th annual Camellia Crossing: Acadiana's Gleaux Run. Your registration fee and the funds you raise will make a direct impact on lives in Acadiana. Start a TEAM with your family, friends, and co-workers and discover the difference you can make together!
All funds raised stay in Acadiana to fund our mission to help families fight, survive, and live with cancer. This night of family fun begins at 5:30pm
in Town Square River Ranch.
Post Run Party!
After the races, join the celebration in Town Square River Ranch. Enjoy good music, dancing, great food, and kids activities. We'll also have a photo backdrop set up for you. Take your family or team photo and share it on our facebook page!
- 4:30 PM - Registration, Pre-Registration & Wristband Tents open
- 5:00 PM - Kids Zone & Milesy Mart/Gleaux Shop open
- 5:30 PM - Camellia Blvd. closes & Drink Tent opens (soft drinks & water)
- 5:45 PM - Opening Ceremonies (Town Square in River Ranch)
- 6:00 PM - Food Tents open
- 6:15 PM - 1 mile race (corner of Camellia Blvd. & Stonemont)
- 6:35 PM - 5K race (Camellia Blvd. near Silverstone)
- 8:00 PM - Awards Ceremony
- 8:30 PM - Camellia Blvd. reopens
- 9:30 PM - Event ends