November 22, 2023
Ready. Set. Gleaux!
On Thanksgiving Eve (Nov 22, 2023), light up the night sky with us by wearing things that GLEAUX as we run or walk down Camellia Blvd for the 20th annual Camellia Crossing: Acadiana's Gleaux Run. Your registration fee and the funds you raise will make a direct impact on lives in Acadiana. Start a TEAM with your family, friends, and co-workers and discover the difference you can make together!
All funds raised stay in Acadiana to fund our mission to help families fight, survive, and live with cancer. This night of family fun begins at 5:30pm
in Town Square River Ranch.
After the races, join the celebration in Town Square River Ranch. Enjoy good music, dancing, great food, and kid activities. We'll also have plenty of photo opportunities. Share your photo with us by tagging Miles Perret on Facebook or Instagram and using the hashtag #ReadytoGleaux.
- 4:00 PM - Registration, Pre-Registration & Wristband Tents open
- 5:00 PM - Kids Zone & Milesy Mart/Gleaux Shop open
- 5:30 PM - Camellia Blvd. closes, Registration closes, & Drink Tent opens (soft drinks & water)
- 5:35 PM - Opening Ceremonies (Town Square in River Ranch)
- 6:00 PM - Food Tents open
- 6:05 PM - 1-mile race (corner of Camellia Blvd. & Stonemont)
- 6:35 PM - 5K race (Camellia Blvd. near Silverstone)
- 8:00 PM - Awards Ceremony
- 8:30 PM - Camellia Blvd. reopens
- 9:30 PM - Event ends